Saturday, March 14, 2009

Nicole Everson Photography | Baby

I had such a blast photographing this 3 month old baby girl. She is so cute, and so sweet. I got to use a bunch of fun hats, and did not get any smiles, due to the fists in the mouth, but I just love all the drool. I am still editing this session, but I wanted to give her amazing momma a sneak peak.


Nicole Everson Photography  Baby

Nicole Everson Photography is Chipley Florida’s premier photography studio, located in Nicole’s home; this studio offers fun and affordable high end photography. Maternity, newborn, baby, children, adult, family, engagement, and wedding photography available.

0 comments:

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP