Friday, April 3, 2009

Nicole Everson Photography | Family

Today I had the pleasure of shooting this adorable family. What a blessing this family has. two sweet little princesses. The big sister was a ham, and loved the camera, where the little princess was on the shy side, and I had to work her little personality out. She definitely made me work for her smiles, but they were such a pleasure to shoot. This family was my last photo shoot before I start my vacation!!! YAY!!!! I have a Beach wedding tomorrow and after that I am ON VACATION!!! woot woot.. lol

I am now booking for April 20th and beyond. The bunny and spring set up will be available when I get back from vacation..

Nicole Everson Photography  Toddler

Nicole Everson Photography  Child

0 comments:

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP