Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Nicole Everson Photography | Maternity

Saturday I had the pleasure of meeting this beautiful couple, and capture the beauty of her pregnancy. This family drove over from Tallahassee Florida to my Chipley Florida studio and I am glad she did. She is pregnant with twins, and at 28 weeks she is growing beautifully. She is expecting one baby girl and one baby boy. I loved this session so it was hard to just share a few. I cannot wait to photograph her beautiful twins in a few weeks.


Nicole Everson Photography | Maternity

Nicole Everson Photography | Maternity

Nicole Everson Photography | Maternity

Nicole Everson Photography | Maternity

Nicole Everson Photography | Maternity


Nicole Everson Photography 850-658-2948 Located in Chipley Florida, serving North Florida.

1 comments:

luckeelady July 26, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

WOW I love the last one of her pregnancy figure profile and the sheet. Gorgeous Capture!

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP