Thursday, April 16, 2009

Nicole Everson Photography | Newborn

Everyone meet my adorable niece Addison Trace. She is the new light of my life. She was born on my daughters 2nd b-day (4-10-09) and is a total princess already. She is a TINY thing at just 5.9lbs and 18in long, but as healthy as can be. She put up quite a fight, but I loved every moment of it. Her big brother is the other light of my life, and pix of him and her are soon to follow in a few weeks.

Nicole Everson Photography | Newborn

Nicole Everson Photography | Newborn

Nicole Everson Photography | Newborn

3 comments:

Jennie April 16, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

She is so beautiful, Nicole! Congratulations to you and your family on the special new addition!

Unknown April 17, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

Beautiful! That first photo is the most amazing newborn shot I've seen!!

Anonymous April 17, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

WOW...I am once again so impressed with you!! Ian and I are absolutely thrilled at the shots you got of our precious daughter. Thank you so much for coming down and sharing this special time with us. We love you!!! Can't wait to see the other pics...Love Joni, Ian, and Addison

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP