Monday, April 13, 2009

Addison Trace 1 hr old…

April 10th I had the pleasure of greeting my beautiful niece into this world! After a very long and scary 9 months, praise God my sister and niece are both healthy and happy, something I was not sure would happen. I am one proud aunt and CANNOT wait to do her newborn session in 2 days! I am still on vacation, and will not be starting my trip back home until the 15th after my nieces newborn session, but I am loving being back home. The beaches are beautiful and I am shooting a family there tomorrow night. Here is a pix of my beautiful niece just 1 hr old.

Addison Trace Greene 1 hr old…

1 comments:

Brandi Williamson Photography April 14, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

such a cute little baby!

your site looks awesome...how did you change it so you could use such large pictures? I can't figure it out. My layout only allows me smaller photos...

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP