Saturday, April 11, 2009

Vacation

Yesterday my beautiful niece was born into this world. Addison Trace was a healthy 5.9lbs and 18 in long. She is a little tiny thing, but perfect in every way. I took way to many pix, but I do not have internet access on my laptop yet so yall will have to wait to see her beautiful face!!! I am at my dads now enjoying my time off. Yesterday was my daughters 2nd b-day. I cannot believe my princess is already 2 years old.. She is having a blast, but the change in environment and all the extra sugar her grandparents are giving her is making her a little stinker.. Lol

2 comments:

Unknown April 11, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

I can't wait to see your photos!! Have fun, and travel safely on your way home!

BubbleGirl April 12, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

I'm so happy to hear everything went well with your sister. Happy Birthday to your daughter! Enjoy your vacation and Happy Easter, I can't wait to see the photos!!

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP